Real-Time Rendering Website Table Of Contents
The website for the book Real-Time Rendering, by Tomas Akenine-Möller,Eric Haines, and Naty Hoffman, has a bunch of stuff hidden in subdomains with no obvious navigation from the front page. Here is a table of contents for the site with deep links into it.
- The root: www.realtimerendering.com
- The Graphics Gems book series : http://www.realtimerendering.com/resources/GraphicsGems/ [pst: Gems 1 full text]
- Their blog: www.realtimerendering.com/blog
- Their book: www.realtimerendering.com/book.html
- Book recommendations: www.realtimerendering.com/books.html
- Portal (links): www.realtimerendering.com/portal.html
- List of object/object intersection routines: www.realtimerendering.com/intersections.html.
An Overview of Next-Generation Graphics APIs
nextgenapis.realtimerendering.com. SIGGRAPH 2015 course on Vulkan, DX12, a bit of Metal, Unity, Source 2, mobile GPUS. E.g.:
- Next-Generation Graphics APIs: Similarities and Differences
- A Whirlwind Tour of Vulkan
- Porting Source 2 to Vulkan
- Using Next-Generation APIs on Mobile GPUs
- Porting Unity to New APIs
Advances in Real-Time Rendering in 3D Graphics and Games
advances.realtimerendering.com. These courses from several SIGGRAPHs are full of up to date information on GPU-based rendering.
Open Problems in Real-Time Rendering
openproblems.realtimerendering.com. SIGGRAPH 2015 course covering the rendering pipeline model, anti-aliasing, LOD, and production costs.
Ke-Sen Huang’s Home Page
This includes his list of papers for many graphics conferences: kesen.realtimerendering.com.